Saturday, October 23, 2010

Unique Content Article on fitness,exercise,training,women,muscles,shoes,trainers,gym,workout,toning,bum,sports,games,running,athletics

Toning Tips: How To Get Trim With Reebok Easytone

by Tom Doerr

Major sports brand Reebok have claimed that their new line of Easytone trainers can tone your hamstrings, calves and bum nearly 30% more than regular trainers just by walking in them. They claim the trainers can "train muscles your trainers never knew you had."

But if you look hard enough you will find a few methods of getting in shape without changing your day to day routine. One very good, very new method is using the Reebok Easytone trainers, a shoe designed to create instability which the body naturally counteracts.

Kelly, now 30, claims she is happy with her body and who she is, but still maintains a fitness regime. She says "I've hit 30 and I have accepted this is my body shape, and I'm happy with what I am and who I am. My legs are quite toned at the moment and I have a small waist so I dress to accentuate it. I have a bigger bum and bigger boobs but I'm generally small-boned. I've got real boobs and I guess they could be a bit perkier! But in general I'm pretty happy with everything."

The model turned actress enjoys swimming, yoga and dancing but focuses on her dance and fitness classes, which made her the perfect candidate for this exercise product aimed primarily at women.

You are able to wear the trainers, flip flops or sandals whenever you want and as long as you're standing, they are working your muscles. It's like sitting on an exercise ball all day rather than an office chair.

Kelly says, "I have always been energetic and active and I've always loved dancing. I've been surrounded by people into fitness and health for a long time, so have always been conscious about what I put in my body. I'm also aware of keeping myself in shape for my job and general lifestyle.

Consumers have so far gone mad for the Reebok easytone range and there is rumour of further, more casual models to be added to the popular easytone trainers
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: