Saturday, October 2, 2010

Unique Content Article on diet,weight loss

How Being Fat Affected Me

by Mike Allen

Have you have suddenly found that you have gained a few pounds and then before you realized it you were into a new size? There are lots of people who have looked in the mirror and decided that they need to find some way to trim the belly fat. I have been struggling with a weight issue for many years now. When it came to losing weight, I was clueless. It seemed that every time I would lose a little weight, I would gain it back. It seemed that as I got older, my waistline kept expanding because I would gain more than I would lose.

As a child, I was thin and very active. I never worried about what or how much I ate. There was a lot of time spent outside with my friends and I rarely seemed to stop moving around. I would eat what my mother cooked and rarely snacked on things between meals.

Unfortunately as the years went by I started to gain weight. I was less active and had stopped some of the fun activities I used to do. The truth about how I looked became more and more evident every time I looked in the mirror. The were other hints that I had to face. I kept having to loosen my belt more and more.

I started to think of different things that I could do to change and thought if I bought a videotape with a six pack ab exercise program I would become more active and when I started my first exercise regimen I noticed I noticed that I was getting thinner. My first inclination was that this was not a major issue. The reality of it was that I had gotten fat.

I started to notice other little changes as well as my mood had slowly changed and I was feeling sad and upset that I had gained so much weight, but I felt alone and even when I turned to message boards such as the biggest loser weight loss forum I still did not know what to do or where to go to get help although it seemed that a lot of people I knew were also overweight and it was not really a subject that I could talk to them about. One day I looked in the mirror and staring back at me was a total stranger. That was a wake up call for me. I wanted to have fun again. It was time for me to address the problem that was staring at me and find a way to get rid of the fat. For me, I did not want to use diet pills and even though I had read a lot about the available surgeries, they were not the way I wanted to go and I knew one of those plans that told me I could lose weight fasting was not the solution that I was looking for.

The process was not quick, but it was successful. In the end I just started making healthier choices about what to put into my body. I exercised almost every day. I took it easy working out in the beginning. Eventually it grew into a lot more. The desire to succeed I made allowed me to get fit and trim. I did not let anything stop me from losing the weight I no longer wanted. There is no substitute for that.

If you'd like more information on how to lose weight fast and learn the weird tip to get a flat stomach now, go to www.fatlossfactor.comto view our video.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: