Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unique Content Article on fitness,exercise,training,women,muscles,shoes,trainers,gym,workout,toning,bum

Are The Reebok Easytone Trainers Just A Fad?

by Tom Doerr

Leading sports brand Reebok claim that their Reebok Easytone trainers can tone your hamstrings, calves and bum nearly 30% more than regular trainers just by walking in them. They claim the trainers can "train muscles your trainers never knew you had."

With this concept, Reebok claim that it increases the activation of calf muscles by 11% and gluteus maximus muscles by 28%. The idea is to give your legs and bum a workout without actually doing much exercise, apparently from the advert it even works while cleaning the house!

Brook, now 30, says she is happy with her body and has accepted who she is, but still maintains a fitness regime. She says "I've hit 30 and I have accepted this is my body shape, and I'm happy with what I am and who I am. My legs are quite toned at the moment and I have a small waist so I dress to accentuate it. I have a bigger bum and bigger boobs but I'm generally small-boned. I've got real boobs and I guess they could be a bit perkier! But in general I'm pretty happy with everything."

The Reetone range was tested on a group of females aged 19 to 24. The subjects were put through exercise trials and had muscle activation, heart rate and caloric expenditure measured.

The trails were also conducted with a group aged 21 to 27 and both groups were tested with regular trainers to compare. The first results were not impressive, using the Reetone trainers did not increase caloric expenditure or heart rate and only produced aching of the muscles.

She said, "I have always been energetic and active and I've always loved dancing. I've been surrounded by people into fitness and health for a long time, so have always been conscious about what I put in my body. I'm also aware of keeping myself in shape for my job and general lifestyle.

Consumers can get their hand on the easytone trainers in stores and online and there is rumour of a extended Reebok easytone due next year.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: