Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Homeopathic HCG Diet: Day 22

by Amelia Handley

On day 22 of my 25 day homeopathic HCG diet I did pretty well. There's less than a week left. I'm pretty amazed at how short the low calorie portion of the diet has seemed.

Lisa's my dieting partner. She and I both bought HCG wholesale from the same company. We purchased from HCG Diet Direct. One of the reasons we went with them was their line up of supplements and tools in addition to the homeopathic HCG weight loss formula. Plus we got to order it online. They've got a secure server and their shipment process must be really streamlined because the products arrived really quickly; delivered right to my front door!

Buying HCG wholesale also means that you get a great deal. My sister did a similar HCG dieting program through a local weight loss clinic and I was amazed at how expensive it was! She was spending hundreds per week. Of course she didn't finish the program. It was too expensive. I sent her the info for HCG Diet Direct because I think the exorbitant cost was just prohibitive for her and if she'd known she could access HCG wholesale prices she would have absolutely succeeded in completing the program.

Today wasn't a great day when it comes right down to it. I weighed myself and I'm at 154 pounds. That's one pound up from yesterday. But even though I went up one pound...my clothes are loose and I'm feeling healthy and good. I think I'll keep the lost weight off for good.

I took my HCG three times throughout the day as normal. I took my B-Total Sublingual first thing in the morning as usual. I'm not sure why I went up one pound from yesterday. So I decided to focus on water. And I definitely guzzled tons of water all morning. I should have had some green tea, but I skipped it. I just really didn't feel like forcing it down. I think I should probably try another flavor or something. I'm going to look next time I'm at the store.

I had no breakfast like normal. I had chicken, cabbage, Melba Toasts and Orange Slush for lunch. I had filet mignon, spinach, apples and Melba Toasts for dinner. My kids had the Orange Slush for breakfast, too. They still love it!

Amelia Handley studied exercise science in college with a minor in Nutrition. Yet she still found herself veering from diet to diet in order to control her weight. With HCG Diet Direct she's found a program that allows her to combine her desire to control her own body weight with her education and not feel off balance.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: