Monday, May 17, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Active Diving Holiday Alone In Egypt

by Julie Palmer

When I was considering my next vacation I was unsure of what I wanted to do. I was feeling a bit old and bored with my life. Someone told me about active diving holiday in Egypt. They felt that it would be the greatest trip I should take.

Of course, the first thing I thought was that there's no way that I would hang out on a beach. The next thing to run threw my mind is where is that bikini that I have not had on in years? I am a trainee doctor in London, can I really do something, and am I too old for this type of thing?

I checked it out and was pleasantly surprised how fun, exciting and easy it all sounded. I had my scuba diving holiday - Egypt tailor made for me and it was ideal for solo travelers with the organized evening events. I even asked for a few cute men along the way! I was booked, heading to Egypt for fun, sun and surf!

I arrived at my hotel to be greeted by my diving instructor. He took the time to explain what the active diving would include. He filled me in on every detail from when we would start to what I need to bring. The bonus to all of that's that he was a very good looking man. This just meant that my holiday was starting off about the right foot.

Next day we went to the center to meet other guests. I was matched up with my wetsuit and equipment and then we were taken across the island to Famara beach. What a beautiful place, high cliffs and a long stretch of open beach with lots of cute divers! Ding Ding, I was in heaven!

I learnt how to put on my gear, and what to do in serious situations. My best "I'm a feeble female" wouldn't cut it here, I needed to strap on a pair and go! And when I saw 12 year olds diving, I thought I could not be shown up. I had so much fun diving; I knew I would be getting into these Red Sea diving holidays again!

That evening a few us went to a local club and had a few drinks. It was great fun times and I really enjoyed being around some new friends that just wanted to have a great time. I also me a great guy, once we started talking we discovered that he would be diving with my group in two days. This put me on edge a little because I did not want to seem like I did not know what I was doing. So the next day I set out to become a pro so that I could impress him the next day. Well I accomplished my goal and everything went well.

My cute diver and I went out for Tapas that night. It was a nice experience. I had never eaten it before. It was just one more thing for me to add to the long list of great things I did on the active diving holiday. He and I meet one more time before the end of my trip. We hit a different night club for a bit and then we just chilled on the beach. It was an added bounce that I meet such a nice guy to invest time with on this diving trip in Egypt.

By the time came to leave, I had already booked another active diving holiday in Egypt. I had such a good time that I was ready to do it again. I was really interested in learning more about diving.

Wouldn't your loved ones be jealous of your scuba diving holidays? Fun in the sun, sand and surf - without a worry in the world - is yours if you want it. Start planning your scuba diving holiday today by going to this site!
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: