Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Facts About Walking

by Chandrasekaran Rajamani

Brisk walking is the easiest healthy way to burn your extra fat. This is a light exercise which even the elderly people can do. Probably this is the most inexpensive exercise affordable to all.

A brisk walk is a mild exercise which benefits the whole body. This mild exercise makes you to breathe fully and deeply and fills you with energy and a sense of well being. In this mild exercise the oxygen intake is increased to burn the glucose fully which is called oxidation. Any mild to moderate activity makes the body release a chemical called endorphin which has morphine like quality making you feel good.

Regular brisk walking is the exercise for the whole body resulting in improved metabolism and normalization of blood sugar levels. Another significant point is that walking burns up fat instead of proteins. A kilogram of body fat contains approximately 7000 calories. Conversely if you spend 7000 calories you lose a kilo of weight.

Walking is also beneficial for diabetes and blood pressure. Another significant benefit is that walking reduces effectively the stubborn abdominal fat around the internal organs near stomach. Regular brisk walking coupled with high fiber low fat diet can work wonders for your weight loss program.

I chose a solitary path for my walking seldom used by people through green fields and farms and I became one with nature. This was almost a satisfying spiritual experience filling me with inner peace which I lacked earlier. I came home invigorated,refreshed and happy. Suddenly I started to notice fresh flowers in the bushes moist with dew and the chirping birds all around me. This was a new experience to me as I saw beauty everywhere,which I did not notice during my working days.

I found to my surprise that there were additional benefits too,other than weight loss. After one month I could notice the change in me. My weight reduced marginally and I felt more energetic and brisk.

Walking fights depression and anxiety. It enhances the 'feel good' factor and improves the quality of life. Walking can be undertaken before or after meals. Before meals it suppresses appetite and after meals it helps digestion. There are many health benefits you get from walking. Walking improves sleep. It increases the stamina.

Want to find out more about weight loss tips, then visit Chandrasekaran Rajamani's site to know about his weight loss experiment.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: