Sunday, June 6, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Massage Chairs: Ratchet Your Massage Options

by Barbara Mortensen

If you have gotten a hand massage from a massage therapist then you know that it can really be good. Also, you also know it can also be average. Many times I end up with a massage therapist that simply doesn't use enough pressure to relieve my tension. Or I have to spend my time explaining exactly what I need while trying to relax. One of the major benefits of using a massage chair is I can direct the massage to exactly where I wanted and use the right level of pressure to relieve my aches and discomforts.

Some massage therapists will adjust their massage based on your input while others just seem to ignore your request. Maybe they have massaged too many people that day in are simply tired. All I know is that it is hard to relax when I have to instruct my therapist what to do.

When I get a really good massage therapist, then the massages can be extraordinary. In the many years that I have been getting massages, I have really connected with only two or three therapies. Most of the time they seem to be bored or tired when I get there. They do not put the attention into what I need out of my massage session.

Have you ever gotten a massage therapist that you to the light and superficial massage? Usually that occurs after they have done a number of sessions and they are becoming tired. He spent an hour getting a light massage that doesn't penetrate through the muscles to relieve the tension.

Although I love getting a hand massage, one of the problems is that this workforce tends to be fairly transient. It is hard to find a consistent massage therapist to last a number of years. Normally the turnover is quite high and finding a good one can be tough.

Getting a consistent massage is what I most enjoy about my massage chair. I don't have to worry about tremendous variation or turnover in my massage therapist. I can simply select the programs I like for as long as I wish. In this way I can relieve my aches and pains based on my schedule alone.

The other limited that I find with a massage therapist is there range of techniques. Generally, they have studied one type of massage treatment. This is performed as a full body massage. Many times it does not effectively treat specific areas where I need attention.

In fact, massage chairs have hundreds of variation of massages. All body massages can be performed but also the massage can be focused to a particular region or even spot. This enables you to apply the proper technique to thoroughly relieve your muscle tension.

Every now and then I end up missing an appointment with a masseuse. Sometimes they cancel or other times I'm just too busy. Either way, I end up not getting the massage that I needed. I know it's important to get regular massage is to get the true benefits but many times it can be hard with a massage therapist.

Perhaps the most convenient feature of my massage chair is that it is always available. Unlike my favorite spa, which is a limited to certain hours. Sometimes I just don't have enough time to go and get a full hour massage but I do need the massage therapy. This is when my massage chair is tremendously convenient for me.

Now of course there are many benefits to using a good massage therapist when you have one. The touch of a human hand will always have a special place for us humans. However, many times not having a human president leads to greater privacy, calmness and deeper relaxation.

These are just a few of the things that I like about a massage chair as opposed to a massage therapist. I love the consistency and reliability of my massage chair. It is easier for me to relax more thoroughly in the comfort of my massage chair recliner.

Choose the treatment you want, any time you want with a Massage Chair. Imagine the convenience of receiving a great massage just the you like. Browse through many models that give you therapeutic treatments beyond massage. View our line of Massage Chairs and find the perfect one for your long term needs.
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: