Monday, June 28, 2010

Unique Content Article on , ,

Get Fit Without Going To The Gym With Combat Conditioning.

by Toby Rey

Is your exercise routine becoming routine? Have you reached a plateau and have stopped seeing the results you want? I have the answer that you need and that answer is Combat Conditioning. How do I know this? I'll tell you a little about myself first. My whole life, from my teenage years to current day, I have had to exercise. I played football and was also an accomplished martial artist while I was a teenager. I worked as a framing carpenter on many large projects for a few years before I got my dream job as a career firefighter, which I have had for the last 20 years. As you can see I have led a life of physical fitness and hard work. I know the difference between show muscle and GO MUSCLE!

You see, weight training can give you strength, cardio training can give you endurance. But Combat Conditioning gives you both at the same time. I decided to add Combat Conditioning about 7 years ago when I found Matt Furey's program. Now, I'm not going to say I just use his program! Why not? Because fitness is about using all the tools available to you to trick your body! Believe it or not, your body gets into a rut when you just train one way. It develops a memory of it's own when you train and learns to expect what output is necessary in response to the stimulus it is receiving. To really improve and be fit you need to mix it up! I use many different programs (I'll be adding more reviews on those later) to trick my body into responding to different stimuli so it doesn't get into a rut. Combat Conditioning is a great addition to the workout toolbox!

Probably the best reason to use Combat Conditioning is that it is not only really powerful but also extremely portable. You can do the Royal Court anywhere and in minutes have completed a great workout that leaves you exhausted and dripping in sweat. All you need is your own bodyweight to do the exercises. Add in the Magnificent Seven and you're just done for the day. Better have some rehab planned and some protein ready.

The Royal Court and the Magnificent Seven are just two of the workouts in Combat Conditioning. There are many other exercises in the program that you can add in or substitute, all of them just using your bodyweight for the resistance. The possible combinations are endless.

Combat Conditioning is available in book or DVDs. I highly recommend the DVD format. The books are next to useless except for cheap gifts to your friends. The DVDs are available now for only $67. The set usually goes for $100 or more so I would say if you are interested in adding more options to your workout toolbox now would be the time to get this program!

To supercharge your workout you need Combat Conditioning. Visit my website and check it out!
---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2010-03-16 from IP 196.25.255.210

To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username: magriet


To unsubscribe please use the following link:
http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=magriet1.whyfat@blogger.com&code=ae7728156f2e199fba3bab82a1f70b09
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: